It is imperative that adequate internal controls are in place to safeguard a company’s assets. At times, it is beneficial to have an outside third party evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of operating procedures and internal controls. Recommendations are then made to improve internal controls with the ultimate objective of making the company more profitable by correcting any inefficient or ineffective operating controls and/or procedures that may be identified.
PRIME’s internal control design and implementation services include the ability to provide assistance in the following areas:
• Process and Procedures Development and Documentation
• Infrastructure Development
• Month Close Process Development
• Internal Control Structure Analysis
• Segregation of Duties Testing